Waterman Douglass & Associates, PLLC is one of the Mid-Ohio Valley's oldest
surveying and engineering firms. The company was originally established in 1962 by Chet Waterman, and is now Owned and
Managed by his nephew Nelson Douglass. Since its inception, over half a century ago, the company has been committed to providing
the best service possible. At Waterman Douglass, we will not cut corners and sacrifice our reputation to save a few dollars.
When you trust your project to us you can feel confident that you will receive quality Professional Services.
- Boundary Surveys in Ohio and WV
- Mortgage Location
Surveys for Lending Institutions
- Farm/Large Acreage Surveys
- Route Surveys
- Utility Surveys
- Flood Elevation Certificates in areas with an established BFE only
- ALTA/NSPS Surveys
- Construction Services
- Subdivison Planning, Design and Layout
- GIS Services
- Land Use Planning
- CADD Mapping
- Commercial Site Building Pads Layouts
- Conventional and GPS
Contact us to discuss your project.